Divorce and other family law issues are delicate legal matters because of the level of emotion that is involved. Family law matters can lead to difficult financial, spiritual, and emotional times. Without effective legal counsel, you run the risk of having major life decisions made by parties who do not understand the future consequences of such decisions.
At Trinity Law, our family law attorneys have been helping those who are facing family law challenges for more than 30 years. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to deal with divorce and other family law issues. We utilize our experience and the skill we have developed over the decades to help our clients achieve their goals. Our goal is to be able to be there for all of a client’s family law issues, to be your law firm for life.
Our firm offers experienced representation regarding the following family law issues:
- Divorce – Our effective representation can help during this trying time, as we understand the financial, spiritual, and emotional ramifications of divorce.
- Property distribution – Turning one household into two can be difficult. We will work to achieve an equitable division of property in divorce cases.
- Child custody and visitation – We advocate for clients to preserve and maintain a relationship with their children.
- Child support – We represent parties in child support issues to ensure that the amount of support is appropriate.
- Grandparent Custody – f your son or daughter is unable to care for their children, as a grandparent you want to step in and take the burden of raising your grandchildren.
- Protection from abuse (PFA) – If you are the victim domestic violence or have been accused of committing abuse, we can help.
- Dependency – We represent parents who are being investigated by Children and Youth Services.
- Adoption – We help prospective parents realize their dream of adopting a child in need.
- Spousal support/alimony – Spousal support and alimony can help ensure you have sufficient income to meet basic needs.
- Prenuptial agreements – Prenuptial agreements can help protect assets you bring into a marriage and also provide a framework for distributing assets in a divorce.
If you are facing divorce or some other family law issue, turn to the experienced family lawyers of Trinity Law With offices in York, Lancaster and Mechanicsburg, our Pennsylvania family lawyers can help you protect your interests and your future. To schedule your initial consultation, call 717-843-8046, toll free at 866-464-5297 or simply contact us online. We accept major credit cards for our clients’ convenience.