Law Office in Lancaster PA
Providing Clear, Honest Counsel in Lancaster County
You probably have a lot of questions right now, and that’s normal. The good thing is that we have the answers you’re looking for.
We help lots of regular, hard-working folks everyday. Now we can help you too.
Chances are we’ve handled situations similar to yours in the past and know exactly how to proceed. You can count on the attorneys at Trinity Law in Lancaster to handle your case with care and professionalism.
The best way to find out how we can help is to set up an initial consultation. Call or email us and we’ll set up a consultation for you with an attorney who is best suited to your needs.
Your Initial Consultation
With our consultation you’ll get:
- One-on-one time with an attorney
- An initial plan for how best to proceed
- Answers to your legal questions
Contact our Lancaster office by phone (717-560-5068) or the online form and we’ll set up a consultation for you — usually within 2 days.
Local Lancaster County Courts
We frequently work with all the Lancaster-area courts, including:
- Lancaster County Criminal Court
- Lancaster County Civil Court
- Lancaster County Family Court
- Lancaster County Juvenile Court
- Lancaster County Orphans’ Court
Lancaster County Towns We Serve
- East Petersburg
- New Holland
- Willow Street