Experienced Representation in Social Security Disability Claims
If you cannot work because of injury or illness, you may be entitled to benefits under the Social Security disability program. You want an experienced attorney to help you through the process, one who has protected the rights of others seeking disability benefits.
At Trinity Law, our attorneys offer clients over 30 years of experience handling Social Security disability claims. We represent clients throughout south-central Pennsylvania, including York, Lancaster and Harrisburg. We understand the stress and anxiety you can feel when you are unable to work because of an injury or illness. We provide caring and compassionate counsel focused on helping you get the benefits you are entitled.
Our SSDI and Related Claims Practice
We provide comprehensive representation in a wide range of proceedings related to or arising out of illness, injury or disability, including
- Social Security disability insurance (SSDI) claims. If you cannot work for at least 12 months because of illness or injury, you can recover benefits that can help alleviate your lost wages and can help pay your medical bills as well.
- Supplemental Security income (SSI) claims. If you don’t qualify for SSDI because you have never worked or only worked off and on, you may still be able to recover compensation with an SSI claim.
- Family member benefits. In certain circumstances, minors and spouses may be entitled to disability benefits.
If you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness, have received a notice of eviction from your landlord or are homeless, we may be able to request an expedited hearing on your claim.
We handle SSDI and SSI cases involving all types of injuries or illnesses, including:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Neck, Back, Spine Issues
- Brain Trauma
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea
- Respiratory Issues
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Digestive Disorders
- Mental illness, such as depression, PTSD and anxiety
- Chronic Migraines/Headaches
- Blood Disorders
- Organ Failure
- Neurological Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nerve Disorders
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Immune System Disorders
- Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, P
Schedule a Consultation for Your SSDI Claim
At Trinity Law, our Social Security Lawyers have decades of experience with SSDI cases, helping our neighbors in Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg receive the benefits they deserve.
We handle all Social Security disability claims on a contingent fee basis. We will only charge attorney fees if we recover benefits for you.